štvrtok 1. septembra 2016

Challenge #8 Masculine and Pearls

Hallo, friends!

I would like to tell about our new challenge at Pearly Sparkles. Theme is Masculine and Pearls.

This is my card made for this challenge:



I have used bear stamp from Scrapberry´s, Mr Smith's Workshop collection of papers from Docrafts, bakers twine and arrow chipboard. The sentiment "for you" is an imitation of sewn flags. And I have used some pearls of course ;-)

You can add your card here- click.
Hope to see you there :-)


I would like to enter to these challenges:

The pencil cases- Anything goes
My cheri crafts- Teddy Bear
Inkspirational challenges- Primary colors (9.9.)
Cards in Envy- Square challenge 
Crafting from heart- anything goes
Crafty your passion- anything goes

Thank you and have a nice day :-)
Jarka Ef




8 komentárov:

  1. Love it! All the details you have added are just perfect!
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Really detailed and such a great way to tell someone you love them. Great entry for the Hip to Be Square at Cards in Envy - thanks for joining.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Adorable card,and I love Scrapberry's stamps too...beautiful colored image...thank you for joining us Craft your Passion...hugs Željka

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. What a cute little bear image! I like how you paired him with so many different embellishments. Great theme and definitely masculine! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Adorable card! The bear is so cute!! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy for our Hip to be Square card challenge.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. Love how you've carried the DIY theme through. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. Adorable bear! Love all the wonderful elements and embellishments that you added! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda's Cards

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  8. Very cute card... adorable image! I love all the different embellishments all over

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť