sobota 25. februára 2017

Challenge #75 The color PURPLE

Hi all!

We´ve got a new challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. The theme is color Purple. I need to say it´s not my very favourite color, but sometimes it´s time to try new things :-D



I like that sentiment- Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun... It´s written on velllume paper. I have colored Faery ink digital stamp and added some flags.

I hope to see your wonderful cards at our blog :-)

I would like to enter to these challenges:

2 komentáre:

  1. This is so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Thanks for playing along with us at Soutern Girls, what a very cool sentiment. Love the purple Faery hair
    KarenR

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť