sobota 22. apríla 2017

Challenge #79 Show me a dragonfly

Hi, friends!

I think I like dragonflies :-D I´m sure it´s because of being in Dragonflies DT :-D And we have to make a card with dragonfly in our new challenge.

I have used my new dragonfly stencil (cutted with Moliere´s help- it´s my Silhouette Portrait :-D ). I have used distress ink pads and black pen to make the background. Then I sticked it on orange and green papers from 7dots studio.


I have added a dragonfly chipboard, which is embossed with embossing powder. 


And sentiments (my favourite Tim Holtz´s stickers).

That´s it.
I hope to see your cards in our challenge- HERE.


I would like to enter to these challenges:


See you soon!
Jarka Ef

8 komentárov:

  1. Hi Jarka
    Your card is very pretty. I particularly like the dragon fly background.
    What a great stencil.
    Best wishes
    Carole

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. A lovely card Jarka, the background is fab, and the chipboard dragonfly is lovely. Thanks for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque Challenge. Say a big Hi to everyone on the Crafting with Dragonflies Team for me, Judith xx

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. woww, so cute card! Love that dragonfly
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#95
    Maria Pilar DT

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. This card is so beautiful.
    Thanks for joining with us at Retarte.
    Yaiza DT

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Lovely card, thank you for joining in Chocolate Baroque colour challenge, good luck, Zoe DT member xx

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. Tento komentár bol odstránený správcom blogu.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Chocolate Baroque Challenge this time
    Claire xx

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  8. Beautiful card. Good luck with the Chocolate Baroque Challenge x.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť